Your Singular Source for Remarkable Home Remodeling
Every home is worth taking the step to update, renovate, or remodel, even old houses. Especially, when undertaken and completed the right way and within budget.
Home Remodeling, from A Pro Roofing and Construction, believes in three foundational aspects: detailed planning, a precise layout, and persistent attention to detail.
The goal, of A Pro Roofing and Construction, is to safeguard the original beauty of the home while providing the homeowner modern functionality.
Call Today! (210)303-7553
Why Should You Remodel Your Home?
Does your home feel outdated and worse for wear? Does it have a shortage in the space that your family needs? A full-home remodel can offer many options that will allow for updates and modifications to your home to make it match your unique lifestyle and vision. We understand the idea of a full-home remodel can feel like an overwhelming task. In contrast, it will improve your daily quality of life. It will all be worth it in the end.
- A full-home remodel provides you the opportunity to:
- Change your home’s current layout by removing walls or switching the location of different spaces
- Upgrade your home’s electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Update your home’s design to match your style preferences
- Add new spaces like a guest bedroom, home office, playroom, or gym
- Create space for aging loved ones using universal design elements like non-slip flooring and barrier-free showers
- Improve your home’s efficiency by adding energy-efficient upgrades like solar panels, foam insulation, or a smart thermostat
- Enhance your home’s curb appeal
- Make your home more appealing to potential buyers
- Restore your home’s historical features
- Prepare your home for hosting guests during the holidays
There are countless reasons to remodel your home. The biggest and most important reason is it will allow you to live the life you imagine in the home of your dreams, and it is a great investment!
Home Remodeling – Historic to New
Did you find an incredible home that is worn down yet in the ideal neighborhood? Has it seen better days and needs some love to restore it to its glory days? A Pro Roofing and Construction can help you restore and boost its existing features and add any upgrades that your desire.
How? Through the careful, purposeful A Pro Roofing and Construction designed approach. Melding together the concepts of restoration and renovation, we can combine the best of both worlds, giving the homeowner a contemporary, yet historically lively home. The result? An old house is reborn, revived, and reinvented.
Full Home Remodeling Costs
Completing a full-home remodeling project can be an expensive endeavor. However, with careful strategic planning and the collaboration of the A Pro Roofing and Construction team, you can achieve the results that you want without stressing about exceeding the budget. The cost of a full-home remodel will vary based on the size, scope, and other factors. Each part to consider in your remodeling project:
- Kitchen Remodel Cost
- Bathroom Remodel Cost
- Home Addition Cost
- Master Suite Addition Cost
- Basement Remodel Cost
Home Remodeling for ROI and Value
When considering a home remodeling project make sure you understand why you are doing it and what outcome you desire. This simple determination will help in the creation of a budget and specifications. Your A Pro Roofing and Construction specialist will help you determine what features will have the best ROI and Value effect if it is a concern.
We invite you to take a look at our project portfolio and explore the stylish, traditionally rich homes that we have had the pleasure of remodeling.
If questions remain, schedule a consultation to learn how we can turn your vision into a reality! Your home is worth the upgrade.